The holidays will be here before you know it, so it's the perfect time to head out and get your Christmas shopping done.
From eye masks to bath products and beauty items, you can easily load up on some great finds for the loved ones on your Christmas list.
I recently went to my local Shoppers Drug Mart in Victoria, B.C. to pick up a few stocking stuffers.
Here are nine items I went with that are all under $15.
While these are the nine stocking stuffers I went with, there are so many other great options at Shoppers Drug Mart.
The store has a load of perfumes and colognes for $21.99 if you're looking for a fancier stocking stuffer or gift. It also has a lot of cute hair accessories and make-up kits that you can gift to anyone on your list.
As you get Christmas shopping you may be looking for some gifting options for people on your holiday list.
I recently went to Costco and found some gift ideas that are affordable and great buys for a person on your list who you're struggling to find something for.
If you're hoping to save money and want to make your own Christmas gifts this year, there are lots of great videos on TikTok that could help get you inspired. I went looking for ideas and found 12 great DIY gifts that you can make at home.
- 11 Easy DIY Christmas Gifts You Can Make At Home That Are Cute ... ›
- 16 Cheap Gifts To Buy At Costco This Year For When You Don’t Know What To Get For Christmas ›
- 7 DIY Christmas Gifts From TikTok That'll Cost Next To Nothing & Impress The Entire Family ›
- 16 Christmas Gift Ideas For Parents In 2023 & They'll Love Any Of These Meaningful Items - Narcity ›
- 16 Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend In 2023 & These’ll Make Her Feel Spoiled (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›