Ontario Company Is Giving Employees $20K For A Down Payment On Their First Home
They are currently hiring.
C.F. Crozier & Associates Inc. is taking the employee benefits game to the next level by offering up to $20,000 for first-time home buyers.
The consulting engineering firm launched their First-Time Home Buyers' Assistance Program to "to address the evolving needs of employees and help remove the barriers to home ownership," according to a press release.
The program is designed to "enhance the employee experience and establish the firm as an industry leader championing professional and personal development," reads the press release.
The company has four locations across Ontario in Toronto, Collingwood, Milton and Bradford, and if you want a taste of their company culture, they're hiring in all four locations.
The company also offers various scholarships and mentorship initiatives to employees.
What jobs are currently hiring?
According to the company's website, there are a variety of positions that they are currently looking to fill.
In the Toronto location, eight positions are now accepting resumes, including project manager, transportation engineer-in-training, and mechanical engineer.
It is worth noting that most of these positions require specific post-secondary degrees and experience to qualify, so make sure to check out the listings.
Collingwood is hiring for 13 positions, Milton is hiring for 11, and Bradford is hiring for three. Other positions include executive assistant, assistant contract administrator and project engineer.
- Southern Ontario House Prices Have Actually Fallen In These 9 ... ›
- Toronto Real Estate Market Is Being Abandoned For Cheaper Cities ... ›
- Ontario's Cheapest Real Estate Market Has Homes For Sale That ... ›
- This Toronto-Based Company Offers Unlimited Sick Days For Employees On Their Period & More - Narcity ›
- Housing Market In Toronto Is Changing As People Abandon The City For Cheaper Housing - Narcity ›